- August 26, 2017 —Fabrica Oveja Negra is announcing its move to a larger freestanding facility at the entrance of Esteli, Nicaragua.
- The new building is located at the South entrance of Esteli, Nicaragua on the Panamerican Highway. Construction will be complete the first of October to include a large production area, tobacco storage facility, state of the art aging room, retail store, cigar lounge and exhibition space. Factory visits can be arranged by appointment.
- “The little factory that could, is the little factory that did! We are very excited about the expansion to a larger location. Our brands BLTC & BLK WKS have seen tremendous growth since we opened Oveja Negra in 2015 and its time to grow the factory accordingly. The new location will allow us to maintain and slowly increase our production to better serve our expanding customer base. We have always grown organically and kept true to our small batch philosophy, that will not change. The new location will allow us to increase our capacity with enough room to have creative spaces and continue to focus on incorporating our artistic abilities into our products.”
- stated James Brown, partner at Oveja Negra and Black Label Trading Co.
- The mission of Oveja Negra is a complete focus on small batch premium cigars with attention to details. Oveja Negra offers its clients a factory where small batch production is the norm, and quality is the priority. At Oveja Negra smaller brands and retailers with private labels can get the attention they deserve.
- “This is a tough industry for small companies. Its hard to get the attention you need to create a premium product. Our goal is to help support other boutique brands and grow the premium-cigar market,” stated James Brown.
For more information contact Angela Brown at email@example.com.