- PRESS RELEASE
- October 11, 2017 — Black Label Trading Company is pleased to announce the second annual release of SANTA MUERTE: Hand crafted in Esteli at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- Santa Muerte is being released Friday, October 13th, to commemorate the upcoming Day of the Dead.
- “This is our second release of Santa Muerte and people really responded well to the change of pace for us. Our limited releases tend to be full bodied with a Maduro wrapper but this one is a medium bodied cigar with an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper. It features six filler tobaccos which create a very unique and rich flavor profile. You experience layer upon layer of coffee, malt, spice and cocoa,” said James Brown, creator of BLTC and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- SANTA MUERTE cigars will be available in limited quantities at select BLTC retailers.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano
- Binder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua / Dominican/ San Andrés
Corona Gorda – 5.5 x 48 (20 count) MSRP $10.00
Short Robusto – 4.75 x 52 (20 count) MSRP $10.00
- Black Label Trading Company is redefining the standards for cigar making. With a “less is more” philosophy, Black Label Trading Co. creates hand crafted premium cigars of the utmost quality in small batch, limited quantities.
- BLTC cigars are available for purchase through Boutiques Unified. More information can be found at www.BlackLabelTrading.com.