April 17, 2018 — Black Label Trading Company is pleased to announce they are shipping Bishops Blend vintage 2018 to select retailers later this month. Bishops Blend is hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragua at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- “I’m very excited about the third release of Bishops Blend. This is one of our most anticipated releases of the year and the 2018 vintage will not disappoint. The 2018 boasts big bold flavors of anise, pepper, raisins and a sweet earthiness on the finish. It is very complex and extremely refined. As with the past vintages the broadleaf fillers shine at the forefront and are perfectly balanced by the Nicaraguan filler tobaccos,” said James Brown, creator of Black Label Trading Co. and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- BISHOPS BLEND will be available in limited quantities at select retailers.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Maduro
- Binder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua, Connecticut & PA Broadleaf
- Corona Larga – 6.25 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $11.50
- Robusto – 5 x 48 (20 count) MSRP $11.00
- Black Label Trading Company is redefining the standards for cigar making. With a “less is more” philosophy, Black Label Trading Co. creates hand crafted premium cigars of the utmost quality in small batch, limited quantities.
- BLTC cigars are available for purchase through Boutiques Unified. More information can be found at www.BlackLabelTrading.com.