- PRESS RELEASE
- September 24, 2018 — Black Works Studio (BLK WKS) is pleased to announce the shipment of the BOONDOCK SAINT to select retailers this week. This is the 2nd annual release of Boondock Saint, hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragaua at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- “The Boondock Saint is a perfect example of a balanced cigar. The profile is rich, complex and bold, with tons of subtle flavors. The cigar is both strong and refined, with a very elegant finish. The Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper combined with the Connecticut Broadleaf & Nicaraguan filler create flavors of anise, clove, dark fruits, bitter cocoa and earth. This blend highlights the many complexities in the broadleaf and Nicaraguan tobaccos used,” said James Brown, creator of BLK WKS and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- BOONDOCK SAINT will be available in limited quantities at select BLK WKS retailers.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua/Pennsylvania/Connecticut
- Corona Larga – 6.25 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $10.50
- Robusto – 5.25 x 50 (20 count) MSRP $10.50
- BLK WKS cigars are an expression of art showcasing the talent, technique and tobacco behind boutique cigar factory; Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- BLK WKS cigars are available for purchase through Boutiques Unified. For more information contact info@BlackLabelTrading.com.