- July 30, 2018 — Black Label Trading Company is pleased to announce its Fifth Anniversary release of MORPHINE: Hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragua at BLTC’s own factory, Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- This release commemorates the Fifth Anniversary of both the company and its first limited release, Morphine. To celebrate the Anniversary the Lancero features a barber pole with Ecuador Maduro and San Andres Wrappers. The Short Robusto comes in Box Press and the original release Corona vitola returns.
- MORPHINE cigars will be available in limited quantities at select BLTC retailers beginning this week.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés Maduro
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Corona – 5.5 x 42 (18 count) MSRP $10.50
- Lancero Double Wrapper – 7.25 x 42 (12 count) MSRP $11.50
- Short Robusto Box Press – 4.5 x 50 (20 count) MSRP $10.50
- Black Label Trading Company is redefining the standards for cigar making. With a less is more philosophy Black Label Trading Co. creates hand crafted premium cigars of the utmost quality at their own factory in Nicaragua.
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.